He definitely couldn’t hire her. She was way too pretty. Pretty enough to be an actress and definitely too pretty to be a nanny.
– Quincy Ryan, His Christmas Miracle
Was he judging her? Was she supposed to grieve longer and be too broken to return to where her husband had been killed doing his job?
– Jacqui, Scorch
“I don’t need a job. I have a blog.”
– Sebastian Bloom, His Blushing Bride
“You think tricking me into standing on a stage to have women bid on me like a stud bull is funny?”
– Linc Brady, The Bachelor’s Baby
“Santa’s gonna put us on his naughty list.”
– Blake, Blame the Mistletoe
“What I’m saying is, if things had been different back then, things would have been different.”
– Chase Goodwin, Hometown Hero